The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeToken Monster Rulings EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Token Monster Rulings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Token Monster Rulings EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Token Monster Rulings EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Token Monster Rulings EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Token Monster Rulings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Token Monster Rulings EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Token Monster Rulings EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Token Monster Rulings EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Token Monster Rulings EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Token Monster Rulings EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Token Monster Rulings I_vote_lcapToken Monster Rulings I_voting_barToken Monster Rulings I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Token Monster Rulings I_vote_lcapToken Monster Rulings I_voting_barToken Monster Rulings I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Token Monster Rulings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points
Token Monster Rulings Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Token Monster Rulings Right_bar_bleue

Token Monster Rulings Empty
PostSubject: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 am

What are Token Monsters?
Token Monsters are representations of monster cards that appear on the field due to a card effect.

Notes/Rulings:
* A token can be any object, provided it can clearly convey distinctive atk and def positions
* Tokens CAN NOT be in the deck
* Tokens CAN NOT be sent anywhere other than the field
* When a token is destroyed or returned to the hand or deck, they are simply removed from the field instead
* Tokens CAN NOT be face down (ie you cant book of moon a token)
* Tokens CAN be tributed
* Tokens CAN be the legal targets of effects that return cards to the hand or the main deck, as part of an effect, but not as a cost
* Tokens CAN be used for synchro/ritual/fusion summons
* Tokens CAN NOT be used for XYZ summons, because tokens can only be on the field, and XYZ materials are not considered to be on the field

Token Mechanics:
* When tokens leave the field, they cease to exist
* Token monsters can be used to pay costs as long as the cost doesn't require it to go to a specific place other than the field
* Token monsters are treated as normal monster cards
* Tokens that are specified that cannot be used as Tributes for a Tribute Summon can be Tributed to Special Summon a high level Toon Monster
* Token monsters belong to the controller of the card that special summoned them

Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Token Monster Rulings Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Token Monster Rulings Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 am

Just a question that came to mind when reading this concerning the ruling of the control of tokens. So if I control a token summoned by the effect of, oh I don't know, let's say Scapegoat.. My opponent can't activate Mind Control to select my token and take control of it?
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Schneizel wrote:
Just a question that came to mind when reading this concerning the ruling of the control of tokens. So if I control a token summoned by the effect of, oh I don't know, let's say Scapegoat.. My opponent can't activate Mind Control to select my token and take control of it?
They can.
BTW: this isnt a ruling question, its a game mechanic question, as it involves game mechanics (regarding tokens). Ruling is a specific card vs. a specific card (or itself).
Keep the questions coming!
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 am

if a dragon token is tributed does it still count toward super rejuvenation?
Back to top Go down
rooee

rooee

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

i have a question pls,can i use an effect to return a token after it removed from play to the field?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Token Monster Rulings   Token Monster Rulings Empty

Back to top Go down

Token Monster Rulings
Page 1 of 1