The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBurn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Burn in the light frogs BURN... I_vote_lcapBurn in the light frogs BURN... I_voting_barBurn in the light frogs BURN... I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Burn in the light frogs BURN... I_vote_lcapBurn in the light frogs BURN... I_voting_barBurn in the light frogs BURN... I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Burn in the light frogs BURN...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
draco595

draco595

Heart Points
Burn in the light frogs BURN... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Burn in the light frogs BURN... Right_bar_bleue

Burn in the light frogs BURN... Empty
PostSubject: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Burn in the light frogs BURN... VGyuU
Back to top Go down
Ragna

Ragna

Heart Points
Burn in the light frogs BURN... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Burn in the light frogs BURN... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm

nice, though i would rather burn them in fire, for frog legs sound good.
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Have i seen this deck?
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Diablolos! epic name
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:57 am

These light ray decks are becoming faster and faster every day cause when I made mine it was very basic but now I'm seeing them all over the place and its giving me tones of ideas on other approaches.

good job

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn in the light frogs BURN...   Burn in the light frogs BURN... Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn in the light frogs BURN...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Showcase :: Art Wing-
Jump to: