The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMe and my friend hardjumping EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Me and my friend hardjumping I_vote_lcapMe and my friend hardjumping I_voting_barMe and my friend hardjumping I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Me and my friend hardjumping I_vote_lcapMe and my friend hardjumping I_voting_barMe and my friend hardjumping I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Me and my friend hardjumping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points
Me and my friend hardjumping Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Me and my friend hardjumping Right_bar_bleue

Me and my friend hardjumping Empty
PostSubject: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Me and my friend hardjumping Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Me and my friend hardjumping Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:36 pm

SWEET SHIT!!!! wish I could do that lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragna

Ragna

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:21 am

it is impressive, especially since, if its to be believed, that was his second day doing that. not saying i dont believe it, its just rare to find fast learners like that.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:24 am

ranga im the second guy in the vid not the first Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:03 am

Ragna wrote:
it is impressive, especially since, if its to be believed, that was his second day doing that. not saying i dont believe it, its just rare to find fast learners like that.

You just may be surprised how quickly some people learn... It's all in how they learn... Some "See" and can do it. Some "Read" and can do it. Then there are those who have to "Do It" to be able to do something, like myself.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

You could learn a thing or two from these guys..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfUW3MymyDY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and my friend hardjumping   Me and my friend hardjumping Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and my friend hardjumping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Great Hall :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: