The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_vote_lcapMind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_voting_barMind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_vote_lcapMind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_voting_barMind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamit43

Mamit43

Heart Points
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Right_bar_bleue

Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Empty
PostSubject: Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml   Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yu2-yN90Y&feature=related

Watch from 2 minute to 5 minute, ull understand the combo!!!

Kinda Broken cz it can be done with March 2012 ban list lol

I dont think it will work for Exodia either xD!!!!!

Read the comment in the Video:

"1.You summon first Abzolute Zero.
2.Fusion summon after Worm Zero and activate the third effect(draw 1).
3.Finally summon Electrum to return all the cards that are banished to the deck.
4.Summon Worm Zero using the one on the field and the 6 worms in your deck and activate effect again
5.Summon Absolute Zero using Electrum and the Absolute Zero on the field.
6.Summon Electrum
7.Repeat steps 4-6 until you draw the cards you need"
Back to top Go down
Ragna

Ragna

Heart Points
Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml   Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:08 am

wha...what the hell did i just watch? i mean, he, how?
Back to top Go down
Mamit43

Mamit43

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml   Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Ragna wrote:
wha...what the hell did i just watch? i mean, he, how?

Just Abused a broken card like chain material.. He just used Worm Zero 3rd special ability to draw the cards he needed, and used Electrum to Recycle the materials... Doing ti isnt hard since u need only two cards where both are at three .. But in the end u need like 14 considering for the materials..

This is what i call broken

Its almost like a future fusion, but on the spot!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml   Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Master ALL OVER AGAIN, but with current banlist lml
Page 1 of 1