The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homegraphic issues.... EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
graphic issues.... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
graphic issues.... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
graphic issues.... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
graphic issues.... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
graphic issues.... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
graphic issues.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
graphic issues.... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
graphic issues.... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
graphic issues.... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
graphic issues.... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
graphic issues.... I_vote_lcapgraphic issues.... I_voting_bargraphic issues.... I_vote_rcap 
draco595
graphic issues.... I_vote_lcapgraphic issues.... I_voting_bargraphic issues.... I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

graphic issues....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
graphic issues.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10graphic issues.... Right_bar_bleue

graphic issues.... Empty
PostSubject: graphic issues....   graphic issues.... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm

guys i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but the chat box is temporarily down. myself and the other admins are investigating the problem.
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
graphic issues.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10graphic issues.... Right_bar_bleue

graphic issues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphic issues....   graphic issues.... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Alright, I was able to figure out the issue with the chat box... However in the process, I installed a little gadget to help in case this happens again. You will notice that in your bottom right-hand corner, there is a little box that has "ChatBox" in it. You are auto-logged so no need to log in. Clicking it once will allow you to view the chat, while clicking it a second time will close it. If you are browsing the Forums, your chat will minimize back to the bottom corner. But don't worry, you have not been logged out of the chat! I hope that this is something that will improve things in this area.
Back to top Go down

graphic issues....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Main Board :: Town Crier-
Jump to: