The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTournament Rules EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Tournament Rules EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Tournament Rules EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Tournament Rules EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Tournament Rules EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Tournament Rules EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Tournament Rules EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Tournament Rules EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Tournament Rules EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Tournament Rules EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Tournament Rules EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Tournament Rules I_vote_lcapTournament Rules I_voting_barTournament Rules I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Tournament Rules I_vote_lcapTournament Rules I_voting_barTournament Rules I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Tournament Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*hehhehheh*
Administrator
*hehhehheh*

Heart Points
Tournament Rules Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10Tournament Rules Right_bar_bleue

Tournament Rules Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Rules   Tournament Rules EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

These are the rules that apply to all official tournaments. These rules will be respected and by signing up to a tournament you must agree to the follow statements!

1. I will not disrespect my opponent. I understand if this happens, there will be consequences and a likely chance of getting disqualified.
2. I will no cheat. I realize that if this happens, I will not only get banned from a tournament, but I will get punished from the forum.
3. I will do my matches. I realize that if I don't do my match by the deadline, I will receive a one tournament suspension. To avoid this, I will keep myself active and alert in the tournament thread just in case I can't reach my opponent.4. Respect the host. I will respect the host of the tournament and not argue about his match ups or decisions.
5. I will not make excuses for a game. If my connection messes up, it is my fault and my opponent wins that game regardless.
6. I realize that if I break any of the following rules above, it may cause a ban in the forum.

Admins have the right to suspend you from a tournament(s). You must obey the rules and you will be safe. Keep in mind that those rules will be applied to signing up, so if you sign up you agree that the above won't happen. More rules will be added soon. Keep updated.
Back to top Go down
https://therequiem.rpg-board.net

Tournament Rules
Page 1 of 1